Sunday, November 7, 2010

upate about the book I was reading and tell you about the new one

I thought that I would update my blog from last month. Since I was reading a book at the that I was just about done. And I told you what I thought of it at that point. So I thought that I would tell you what I really thought about it since I am done. And remind you about it a little just in casse u didn't read the last one.

The book that I just finish last night is Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. Here is what it was said on the back of it. "Dear John,"the letter read. And with those two words, a heart was broken and two lives changed forever. When Savannah Lynn Curtis comes into his life, John Tyree knows he is ready to turn over a new leaf. An angry rebel, he had enlisted in the army after high school, not knowing what else to do. Then, during a furlough, he meets Savannah, the girl of his dreams. The attraction is mutual and quickly grows into the kind of love that leaves Savannah vowing to wait for John while he finishes his tour of duty. But neither can foresee that 9/11 is about to change the world. Like so many proud men and women, John must choose between love and country. Now, when he finally returns to North Carolina, John will discover how love can transform us in ways we never could have imagined.
That is all on the back of the book. Now for what I thought of the book. It was good at the bening of the book. But close to the end I didn't like it to much any more. At time I didn't want to read it any more but I need to finish it or I wouldn't start a new book. And I do have lot of other books that I need to read. Back to the book. Closer to the end of it got sad and thats what I didn't like about it. I don't like sad ending to anything. And I didn't like how it end either. I am not to sure what he was thinking about when it just let the man person just walke away from her like that. But if you want to know why he just did that for then you need to read the book. I am not going to give you the answer to it.

Now for the book that I am going to be reading now is The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.
For what is on the back of the book about it. Seventeen-year-old Veronica "Ronnie" Miller's life was turned upside down when her parents divorced and her father moved to Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina. Three years later, she remains alienated from her parents, patricularly her father...until her mother decides it would be in everyone's best interest if she and her brother spent the summer with him. Resentful and rebellious, Ronnie rejects her father's attempts to reach out to her and threatens to return to New York before the summer's end. But soon Ronnie meets Will, the last person she thought she'd ever be attracted to, and finds herself falling for him,opening herself up to the greatest happiness--and pain--that she has ever know.
In the tradition of his beloved novel A Walk to Remember, Nicholas Sprak Brings us deeply moving story of a young gril's first encounter with heartbreak--and love. The LAST SONG
But I have read any of it yet so I can't tell you what I think of so far. So you all have to wait till I am done with the book to find out what I think of it. I just hope that this one is not sad as the last book I read. I just don't think I can take other one like that.

No comments: