Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dating site you don't need.

Dating site you don't need.
I use to have a profile on YouCanGetMe I did pay for it for a month or 2. But I would never get anything in from them to let me know I had a email on the site. I had to go to the site to see if I had anything and lot of the time I had 2 or 3 emails waiting on me. They would be there for a week or more.

When I didn't pay anymore I wasn't getting that much from anyone on the site but a lot of older guys. I would say close to my parent age. Thats to old for me. One day this year I got any email from them saying sorry to see you go. Your profile as been deleted. I never delete it myself I sent them email about it. They said they did it. And I can't get it back at all. It was gone for good. I was so mad at them for doing that. They didn't bother to ask me if I wanted to keep it before they did that to me. I did tell them I will never make anther one on that site again.

The reason for me to tell you about it was I don't like people deleting things with out me saying so. I just don't want other to have this problem either. But I will never make another profile on this site again. I just want others to know about it to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kikila.

I'm so sorry you seem to be having a lot of trouble on these dating sites. I read your blog, and thought it sad that the owners of the dating site didn't notify you when you had several responses to your ad by email; and then later deleted your membership without first letting you know that was their intention, or asking if there was a problem.

I dislike dating sites for two reasons - although I don't know that much about them, only feedback I have had from others who have used them - the sites themselves seem only interested in making money from memberships and don't seem bothered too much about any grievances their clients may be experiencing.

Secondly, there is a high percentage of people on these sites who are less than genuine when dealing with other peoples' feelings.

Any professional Dating Site Company should take care to screen all applicants for suitability, and then establish the needs of any new clients to make sure there were sufficient matches to warrant value for money and customer satisfaction.

I'm glad you wrote about your unfortunate experience in your blog, as this may well deter others from using sites such as these.

Love, #Jazzy