Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What going on at my church for a year.

I thought that I would do a blog. I was going to do this one the other night but I got busy doing other things and kind of forgot about it. When I did think of it was way to late to do it that night. What I want to blog about was what my church is doing again. But this time my pastor is doing it a little bit different. My church is doing a year of the Bible and my pastor is doing to blog everyday of it. So I thought I would do a blog about it so other people out there can go check out his page or maybe would want to be part of everything and read the Bible for the year too. While I am thinking of it here is the link to Pastor Gary blog http://fumcmetropolis.org/ and go to Pastor Gary's Bible Blog since I can't get the link to come up right for some reason.
I just hope that other like what he has to say. He does have some good things to say. At one time I thought that I would write about what I thought about the Bible and other time I thought I am not going to do it. Since I might not write everyday what I read since I am not reading it everyday like I should be. I just like to pass on things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kikila,

We will go and check out Pastor Gary's blog too!

Thanks for the link!

XXX #Jazzigator