Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2 Face People

Well I been thinking about this one since yesterday. It had to do with this one guy that I was talking to yesterday. It seemed like that it was going just fine but he just left with out saying a word the first time. But when he finle come back he just said that he had to go. Thast night right just leave with out saying a word. But the talking was going just fine till he asked me if I wanted to talk about sex. Thats where he turned into a 2 face person. Since I said not really he just delete me off his facebook page with out saying a word. At first it seemed like that he was alright with it that I didn't want to talk about it. But I was wrong again.

But the thing of it is I don't get it why guys have to get all mad when they don't get what they want out of this world. Not all girls want to talk about sex and they should be happy to talk to a nice person. But they just can't be happy with just that. It just seem like they want more and it there way or nothing at all. I am not going to give into what guys want. I have been hurt by to many guys in the past and I am not going to let other one do it to me again if I can help it. I think it's best to let other know what this guy is really like so that they don't get messed up with him. Thats what I did on facebook group thing that I am in yesterday.

I really just don't get guys any more I am just have to let that one go for now. For how long that something I am not to sure right now. But we just have to wait and see where things take me from here. I am so tired of guys just asking me for one thing and when they just don't get it and they just get mad or just start calling me names. So in some ways this go with mean people too if you really think about it. But it just how I have been feeling and thing since yesterday. WHY ME what did I do to get people like this in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The world is full of predatory people, that's just the way it is.

Take your time, it will take time to weed out the sludge.

One day soon you will find the one you are looking for and it will be a very nice match for you.

Stay true to yourself and your intuition, but don't give up.

@Cyberati

Anonymous said...

Hello Kikila,

I'm so sorry that you've been hurt again by someone too mean to care about what they say or do.

This is only a suggestion, but why don't you place a statement on your facebook profile with information about what you're looking for exactly.

For example, "I consider myself to be both a friendly and loyal person who is eager to meet new people, both male and female, and to make new friends. I'm not looking for an intimate relationship at this moment in time."

Something along those lines that will encourage the predators to go hunting elsewhere.

Take heart, there are some decent guys out there.

Love, Jazzy xxx