Monday, July 18, 2011

just a weird feeling

I didn't think that I would have done other blog tonight. But I did for some reason I wanted to tell people what I felt about mean people and what happen to me. But the thing of it was I didn't want to post the link to my facebook page for my church family to see what happen. Since I didn't want it to mess up with my work. And that kind of scare me for some reason. And if I keep on writing other blog and it keep going down where it would be hearder for people to find that one at read it. But then again it does have a lot of meaning from it. So why do I have this weird feeling for. I shouldn't be having this for. I shouldn't let what people thing to change thing in my life. But then why am I doing this little of a blog. Then again I never do a little blogs any more it's a long one. Even if I am not trying to make it a long one but it just come out that way for a reason. I think God wants me to write all this if he didn't he wouldn't get me in the mood to do it. Doing 3 blog in 2 days thats a lot for me in one month. I know that some people think that I am good at this. Sometime I don't think I am that good but more I keep at it the better I will be. Oh well I think that I am going to stop so it will be a shorter then the other 2 that I have done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't have anything to be scared of, because you haven't done anything wrong.
You can't change your whole life and hide.
Just be true to yourself.

-TheCyberati