Tuesday, July 19, 2011

just other thought.

At first I wasn't going to do other one for a little while since I wasn't to sure on what to write again. But I thought I kind of do want to do other just have to come up with something. So I thought of something that a friend on my facebook put on what her mind. She ask people do they read. And other one was do you get hardback books or paperback onces too. So that got me thinking what kind of books does everyone read. But do we have books that we try to read onces every year. Sometime I would like to do that. But the think of it is I am not to sure on what book it would be since I have some good onces that I keep. Then again I do have a lot of books to read so I don't have the time to re-read any books. It just a thought about doing. It seem like I am really getting into my blogs a lot more and I just might have a new blog up everyday if there is something that come to my mind. We just have to wait and see what going to happen for that day. I think it might be just a short one on somedays then other. But either way at lest I am trying to work on things. You never know who just might see what I say and want to pay me for my thoughts. I really wish that would happen. I have to get real there wont be anyone want to pay me for just blogging on here. It just a wish more then anything else. I am going to stop here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I read what you say and look forward to your new posts.

Keep up the good work, you are finding your own voice now.

@TheCyberati

Anonymous said...

Kikila, keep this up.

If you write something everyday (even if it's not all that important sometimes), you will get into the habit of expressing your opinions on a daily basis.

This is a good thing.

Keep a notebook of ideas. Always be on the lookout for subjects and news items to write about in your blogs. You'll be surprised how often you will strike a chord with others.

xxx Jazzy