Monday, July 12, 2010

how should I use my blog to get paid.

People have giving me ideas on what to do. But one of the things is on getting paid from doing this blogs. But what way should I go about getting paid. There are to many site to look at and go from. And some of them want you to sign up with there site just to look at the site sometime and use your email. But what if you don't really want that site then what. So where do you from there. That the thing I am not to sure on. And I know I could use all the help that I can get right now.

What is the hardest thing is getting people to read my blogs and getting comments on them and left on this page. I know that there are few people that do read this and thanks to you guys. You guys make it why I even bother to do a blog in the first places and other is to get whatever is on my mind at that time out and get help.

So now where do I go from here. Should I just keep on writing what is on my mind and hope someone see it and think that I should get paid for what I am doing. Like I said before where do I go from here now. So I am upside down on all this. But I do have some ideas on somethings that I might want to wright about just not to sure if there are any good.

Well here are some of the ideas that I have been thinking about.
1. Writing about the books that I have read or going to be reading.
2. Just writing whats going on around me and what is on my mind.
3. Writing about God and church.
4. Writing about the show that I do watch or maybe thinking about watching or even movies that I like.
I know there just only 4 right now. There will be more later on. Just want to start off slow with all this. And I could use all the help that I can get. Just have to wait and see how things go from here on out. Longer as I type then they just start coming to me. But that might be a good thing. So I hope this is a very good start.

No comments: