Monday, July 12, 2010

what do you think on dating site

Now here is a good one dating. I know everything has change since your parents and even granparents was our age and how they meet people. It seem like lot of it is done by online dating site. But is that a good way to meet people. But for some people that are shy and don't like going to bars. Then yes it's a good way of doing it since you can get to know them by talking online and by phone before meeting face to face.

Now here come the bad thing about the dating site I think are. Most of the site what you to pay for them. But not everyone can pay for the site. And they say it's free and is it really free. So are they really liying about it bening free thats the big thing. Lot of them wont even let you see who sent you anything and I think thats not right to do either. I think all the dating site want is your money and don't care if you want to find your soulemate or not. And that does get to me more then anything. And lot of site want to help you find that person but they are not making it any easser for you to do that. Now I have a question for you all. What do you think most of this dating site are out for? 1. To help you to find the right person for you. 2. Are they just out for the money. You know what I think about this now it's your turn.

No comments: