Friday, July 16, 2010

working out fun for kids.

Here is a good one for everyone even if you don't have kids of our own. Can you really make a workout fun for kids wanted to do it. That is something hard to do. Since you don't know what would be fun for them. You just might see one kid do it and it look fun. But if you wanted your own kids to try it and they wont bother to even do it. They just don't like the word work in it. Thats what I think most kids don't like the hard work they need to keep there self healthy this days.

I know that I don't have kids of my own. But I do watch kids at my church. So I thought of something you might want to try with your own kids. You could ask them what they would think is fun that you could do outside. I know most kids now days just wanted to stay home and play games on the computer or video games too. And lot of them are not that much fun and you don't get up and move. The only one that does it is the wii game and that is a lot of fun. But then again you can't get your kids to do that one either they just want to sit there and watch tv. I know that not good for anyone to do all day long really.

So like I said before ask them what is fun. Thats the first thing you should with anything to ask them what they like. But sometime you just might get something good out of them. Other one is try to get them outside to do thing that means riding there blickes or taking a walk. But I know that some kids might not think that is any fun just walking. But you could ask them what they see on there walk or count how many house on the block and other things. It's other way for them to learn and other way you guys to get closer. The best thing you can do is to try to make it fun. Just do something different every day. Don't just do it once a week then it wouldn't be much fun if you just did it once and never went back to it. The thing is you have to keep it up so that they would want to have a better life in the long run.

I know it's hard to get kids to eat the right foods too. And I know they might not look that good. What I would do if a wouldn't eat something. I would say try a bit to make sure it don't taste bad as it look. Sometime some food can look bad then it taste. It's never good to make a kid eat something that they really don't want to eat even if they have tryed it. Get your kids in the middle of thing like make it fun to learn how the food is made or get them to cook with you. In the end then they are more likely to try the foods that you want them to eat. And it would stick with them in the long run. Everything we do with kids we got to make it fun for them to learn if we don't then they just don't want to do it. Even with reading. Sometime it we have to work out a way to get kids to do anything this days. They just want to stay in the house. Thats not good for anyone.

So what would you do to get your kids to work out or to do anything that is fun outside? I know sometime it's to hot for them to be outside. But you can do something inside that are fun and they are moving. That the really key here is getting your kids moving more. Thats what I want for all the kids is to move a little more then just sitting around and doing nothing all day.

No comments: