Thursday, July 15, 2010

about cell phone's

This is a good one I kind of got the idea from my ex that I was just talking to. How come we get the wrong text and phone # for. And when you try to call or text that # back and then it goes to someone you already know. So what is going on with that. Is someone playing a game or whats going on with our cell phone this days. That something I could never get why things like this have to happen for. When you think that you know someone or something that good and then you get something different out of that person or phone for that matter. So what should you really be thinking about? And too when the person said that they was trying to call that wrong # to find out on who it is. For some reason it goes to yours # phone. But do you really think that person wanted to call you or not. I know that my phone has went to someone else before. But I put someone else # in my phone. It keep on going to some land line phone and then to some lawyer's office.

But the big thing is why does cell phone have to do something like that for? That the thing we can't don't know why they do it for we just have to guess on why it happen. But we do hope it don't happen again. But one of this days we are going to a big wrong # and we could be in a lot of hot water with it. Have you ever thought about that one before? I don't think we really have. What if it goes to the police's office and if they do try to call you back to find out if you ment to call them. But if they don't get you back they just might come to your door. So what should you do then. And how are you going to get yourself out of that one if it happen more then ones. But you never know what you are going to do till it happen. At lest that never has happen to me yet. And I hope it never does happen either. I know that there are problems with cell phone's this days. But we just don't when or where it going to mess up on us either.

No comments: