Friday, July 9, 2010

Why???

I wasn't to sure if I should do other one or not. But I thought to myself I said why not do it any way since it might make you feel better. So here is a new one for this year.

I was thinking about why do people say they love you but if you don't say it back to does it really mean you don't love them? I know it's hard to say that would when you don't hear growning up or you been hurt one to many times in the past. But I know my family don't say it that much to each other. It doesn't mean we don't love each other very much and yes I know that my family and friends love me. Even if they don't say it to me but they do show it to me in different ways. Like a hug every now and then or just sitting on the computer and talking to or talking to me in person or by phone that's other way of showing you love someone. But someone think that they have to say it back and then they will say you don't love me or don't care about me. But that not true. But I will say this if that person don't believe anything you say then that person didn't really care about you in the first places. And if they try to turn then around to make you feel back. But that's not right to do either.

But what can you do about all this just to end things with that person? But sometime you need to just let that person go. Since that person wanted it his way no matter what you may say or do. And too I don't think that person really truth ed you in the long run. If that person did then they wouldn't have made you feel bad in the long run. That person need to change for the better. They need to let God work in there life before they could really love you. Even if they say that they really love you and I do mean it. But sometime how can u believe then when they don't do what they said they was going to do in the first place. Even thought they need to find a way to do it. But if they really cared they would have worked much hard to do it. But sometime you want to believe them but should you really believe them in the first place, since they have hurt once before. I know that people can change over time.

But how much time should you give them before you give them other change? A few months or few years or what. That's other thing you can never tell when you should give anyone time to see if they will change before you should end things or give them other change with you. I think that is something that is so hard for anyone to give a good answer with. Now days I am going to take it slower like I have said I am going to do it slow since I been hurt one to many time in my live and I know people don't want to hurt anyone else. But sometime you just can't help it. I know this person said they didn't want to hurt me but in the long run they did it. I think they did it from the start and I didn't want to see it at first. But everyone else around me did see and was trying to tell me that I should tell this person off for good. Then again I wanted to see if this person would change. But I don't think this person would every change at all.

From now on I am going to let God have a big hand in everything I do when it come to dating this days. Since he give up his son for us. And he did so much for us in the long run. If it wasn't for God none of us would be hear. And he has made us in the person that he wanted us to be. But at time I don't think he is done working on us. Some of us need a lot more work and I know that we don't get what we want from God when we ask him for it. It might not be are time for whatever we do ask him. I know he has done some good things in this world. He has sent a missing boy that was missing for 3 days back home to his family that missed him very much. And lot of other things that we may not know about. So I am going to let God do what he can for me and my family. And I am going to take things slow at it and see where it goes from here on out.

When you are not looking for something that's when God and yourself will find the right person for you. You just have to give it sometime. But the thing is can you wait around for the right person? I know that can be a hard thing to do. I am one of them that just don't like to wait for something. I have called it the waiting game. Since that what it feel like sometime for me. But sometime the best things come to the people that wait for it. So I guess I have to do the waiting game if I like it or not. I know you shouldn't go fast if you do then you will get burned in the long run and that's not a good thing either. But you don't have to wait around along you have your family and friends to help past the time by with.

Here is other good question for you all. What if you don't have friends or any family around then what? So are you really waiting around a long or do you have someone with you? I don't think you are really waiting around along there is Jesus and his father God there with you in the long run. You may not see them but they are there. And they love you for yourself no matter what you may or may not do in this world. They are the ounces that wont leave you. This past month or maybe 2 I have learned that lesson for sure. I know God is there for me know matter what. And I do have a great family and friends. Even thought I might not see all my friends in person but I know they are there for me no matter what just like God there. I know that it don't feel like it all the time. But everyone does have a life of there own too. And we got to respect it if we want them in our life forever. We all never know whats really going to happen from one day to the next. So you have to take it one day at a time. That's what I am going to do from now on and let things happen.

The old saying goes everything happen for a reason. And sometime you can ask why it happen since you might not like the answer. Or should you ask why to see what it does give you? That the thing you never know when it's a good time to ask why or for help for that matter. I know that there are some people out that is scared to ask for help. And there are other that does ask and keep on asking for and they just don't do anything for themselves. But I ask for help and I do try to give back and help other out when I can. We just can't all ways help other people out when they would like it. And that person can't understand it you can't help. And they get mad at you for that. But they got to understand not everyone can help everyone out all the time. So is that a reason to get mad at someone for? And when you know something not going to happen before it does. Is that a good reason to get mad for? Should the other person you are trying to tell you what they are going to do and still working on get mad at you? But sometime you know the other person a little better then they know there oneself.

Like my thing is in this blog for is why do people say they love and do they really love you. I may have said it already if I didn't then here we go. I know there are some people that you know that will love you till the end of time and that should be your family. But sometime that's not all ways the cases. But God love you no matter what you do or don't do in this world. I know I have said that before but that is the truth. Will I know I have said a lot for this one blog so I am going to end it here.

No comments: