Thursday, February 6, 2020

about the bible

I am not to sure on how to put this. At my church we did a thing like read the whole bible for one year as a church. And we did it as a Sunday school thing too. I am not to sure if it was with two different pastor's or not. Years ago I was going to do that way before the church every said anything about it. I did really try it but never finished it. So I thought that I would try it with the church and see how it goes and listen to the pastor talk about what we read for that week. But that didn't go so good for me. And when we tried it in Sunday school I thought that it might work some better and then again that didn't work so well either. One of this day I will try it again and see how far I will get this time with it. But then again I might post on what I read about it and see what might come of it on here. That could help me to read the whole bible and finish it. At  lest I hope it might. I just don't know when I might start this and if I don't forget to post on here about it. That will be the hard thing to do. 

I do know one thing I been posting a lot more this year then I have in the past few years. And even a lot more this month so far too. I just hope that I can keep it up for the rest of the year. That will be the hard thing to do. I am not to good at coming up with something to post or even wanted to post it sometime either. We just have to wait and see. I know that I have to wait and see what might happen over the next few week on here or months for that matter. I know that nothing come easy either. You have to work hard at it. I am trying my best at it. I hope whoever does read any of this post of mine like what they read. And thanks for taking the time to read any of my post.

No comments: