Wednesday, February 5, 2020

about reslution and golds

I was just thinking about this while I was looking at a comment I had on a post years ago. It has to do with resolution and golds that some people make on New Year Eve. At time I was making them but I don't think I have keep them up to good. And it got to me how many people do keep with there reslution and golds they make every year. I don't think to many and how many of them keep the same one every year. I think way to many that many to count. I know that I have done it before. I know that I have keep up eith mine. I don't think I real made one. I might just keep the one I had the year before about loseing weight and I have keep up with that one so far. I hope I get down to the weight that I would like to be. I just have to have faith in myself and in God too. So what does everyone else think about that? But if you have keep up with what you set for this year good work to you. I hope that a lot of you have keep it up. 

No comments: