Sunday, February 2, 2020

what is the best way to read books.

I was just thinking about this. What is the best way to read books. Some people like to have a book in there hand, not on a computer or table or a phone for that matter. I guess you would say I am like the old fashion way of reading books. But the only good thing about doing it on e-reader or a table is you can have a lot of books with you at all times. So when you are done with one then you have another one to pick from. You can do that on a phone too. And you know you have something to read when you are waiting a long time. The only thing I don't like about the e-reader's or a table is you got to make sure it has a full changer on it and you are in a good light to read it. Not all of the e-reader have a good light on it and some of them are in black and white so it's kind of hard to read them. Not all of them can get wet. Some people like to read while they are in the bath. That something I never got into. I have thought about it just never tried it.

Like some people like read in the morning and other like to read before bed or off and on in the day if they can. What way do you like to read? It just depend on what going on that day when I do get to read. I  do read a lot at night more then any other time. But I do like to have a book with me all the time. I know some people read fast can have a lot of books done in a short amount of time. I wish that I could be one of them. I don't know how my aunt can do it. I have tried to learn online on how to do it but it didn't work so good for me. I don't like it where you have to read a book in so many day. That no fun for me. I could never do that in school. But it's something that I need to get over if I do want to read a book from the library then I have to read it in that amount of time.

No comments: