Wednesday, February 5, 2020

about God and his son Jesuse

 At one time I knew that I want to do write about God and his son Jesus. I am just not to sure on where to start about them. I don't know if there would be a lot of people even reading my post. I guess I just have to try and see what happen next.  I am not to sure if I really want to do it or not. This is hard for me just to talk about Jesus and God. I can do it in Sunday School and church on Sunday. But just to talk to other people outside of church and Sunday School that is kind of hard for me to do. But I know that I need to get past that. I know there was a lot of people that can do this. I have seen of them do it before. 

There was this guy I use to know growing up and he would come right out and ask you do you believe in God. If you say no he would talk to you about him and his son Jesus for hours on end. When you did say you know them he was so happy about that. He would say I am glad that you know them. If someone came up to you that you never seen before and if they ask you if you know God or Jesus and you knew that the person was going to kill you. What would you say to this person? I know what I would say to them. I know where my heart is and I know that my Lord and seaver would be there for me. If you haven't guess it by now what my answer would be. Let me tell you some more about him. I grow up going to church and Sunday School. We didn't go every week and did a lot of things in the church either. And we still don't do a lot of things. But I know that I believe in him. I do try to pray more often then I have been in the past. Everyone get busy with work or school and family and friends so they just forget about it. But I know that we got to make time for him. Since he make time for us no matter what time of day it is. He is all ways there. When you think he not there he is really there and listening to what we have to say. I know that we might not get what we want from him at that time. But he does give us what he thinks we need at that time. It may not be what we want and we have to go with it sometime. He know what best for us. 

No comments: