Wednesday, February 5, 2020

about the good places and other show's

Last week was the end of a good show called The Good Places. I was watching a video on youtube and one of them said they heard it was going to be sad. After I heard that from them. I got to think was it sad. They did say some people was crying. It was sad to see the show go off for good. But was it really that sad. I know I didn't cry when they show was over. But then again I don't think I ever cry when show is over for good  I know some episode of different show can make you cry. Is it a good thing that show can make you cry or not. I did like the show The Good Places. It made me think am I making a differences in the world or would people really miss me if I died. I know there will be some people might but you really don't know for sure. And then again I have thought would I get into heaven and see my family that have went on before me. That is something I have thought about before. I know this all might not make any sense to whoever does read this post. I was thinking about all of this and I thought it would make a good post. So I thought I would get it all down before I forgot what I was thinking about or change my mind about. I do that way to much rethink myself way to much and that a good thing. 

So what do you think about the show end if you did watch the show. I am not to sure on how many people did watch the show. I know one thing that I have lost way to many show this past year or even this year. I have other show going off and I wish it wasn't going off. Fresh off the Boat and that might be a sad one too. We just have to wait and see. I just hope it a good end to the show. I wish we could watch all the boys finish high school before it went off for good. I guess it didn't meet what the ABC people want it to. What show has went off before it should have?  I know that some people might not answer my question that I do put in here. I just thought that I would and see what might happen we never know for sure. Who know someone might like what I do and want to pay me for it. Right now it's kind of fun to do this post while I have something to write about. 

No comments: