Friday, February 21, 2020

what should a type 2 diabetic or weight lose

I was starting to look up somethings for type 2 diabetic and for weight lose that we should eat. It made me thought about doing a post on it. I might get some comment it but if I don't that alright. I never know what is good for a diabetic or not and then again we have to watch out for her high blood pressure. So I thought I would add weight lose in it for myself too it couldn't help for that either. I know that everyone is looking for weight lose too. 

The thing is I am not to sure where to start at. There are way to many different thing and what numbers you have to be in for type 2 diabetic too. And I never know what is the right number for that matter. Different site say different number that you have to be in and I don't know what is right. So I thought that I would do this and see what might happen. I do know a few things that they can eat but how much of it should they eat. Like vegetable is something good for everyone but how much should you really be eating of that. I know that not everyone like vegetable. So that can be a hard thing to do. 

I just wish there was a free thing that would tell you what you can or can't eat and how much of it. But I haven't find anything like that yet. But I am not going to give up on this and keep on looking for the right things. I know that everyone has different things to say about all this and I would love to hear what you have to say about it. You never know what you might have to say just might help out. When I find what food you should be eating I will try and post other with it on here and then again I might let you know how it been working out for her too. 

No comments: