Wednesday, February 5, 2020

about info or cookies

Why do site have to know everything about you. That something I never got and why do they need to shear it if some site do shear it. I never know how much they are getting from me and everyone else that are on my computer or site or post for that matter. But then again how do we know that people are not getting info from us all the time without use knowing about it. I know some site will say it's cookies or something like that. But do we really know it's that not something else. What do you all think about that? I know there are some cookies on my this site that I use for my post. The thing is I am not to sure on how much it is or what they are looking for when they do use the cookies on this site or any other site for that mattter. If someone does please let me know?

No comments: